Join Me at the Best of Wyckoff 2017 Conference Sat August 19
Tue, Aug 8, 8:41 PM ET, by Corey Rosenbloom
I’m excited to announce that on August 19th, I will be speaking in an online conference entitled, "Best of Wyckoff 2017: Practical Applications of the Wyckoff Method,"organized by WyckoffAnalytics.com.
The other speakers are all internationally recognized traders and other Wyckoff experts with over 100 years' combined experience in applying the Wyckoff Method.
You will hear from Hank Pruden, David Weis, Todd Butterfield, Bruce Fraser, Stefanie Kammerman, Gary Dayton and Corey Rosenbloom.
This is going to be a stimulating conference, with topics including:
- Using "Dark Pool" block trade prints to confirm institutional intentions,
- psychological heuristics in Wyckoff trading,
- an interactive demonstration of how Wyckoff students develop mastery of structural and supply/demand analysis and trading tactics,
- proper use of Wyckoff Point-and-Figure counts to estimate price targets,
- multiple applications of several powerful Wyckoff indicators - the Weis Wave and the Wyckoff Stock Market Institute's Optimism/Pessimism Index, Force Index and Technometer and, finally,
- an up-to-date Wyckoffian review and analysis of current markets.
I’ll be presenting at the analysis of current market forecasting panel with Bruce and Roman.
I think this is a great opportunity to learn from some of the country's most well known trader-teachers.
For more information and to register for Best of Wyckoff 2017, please click here.
I’m looking forward to "seeing" you all online for this unique event!
SDI Glossary: "price" Definition
SDI Glossary: "Stock" Definition
This Article's Word Cloud:
More articles: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next »